Perpay Inc. is a seed stage, financial wellness, lending, and payment platform focused on bringing healthier options to consumers. We are a team of energetic and passionate professionals working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture in a loft-style office at the heart of Midtown Village, Philadelphia. Our team members have a variety of backgrounds and experiences that span technology, e-commerce, financial markets, supply chain management, marketing, and non-profit.
Perpay is committed to improving the financial behavior of its rapidly growing user base. With an evolving consumer facing platform, Perpay is seeking talented, creative individuals to help support rapid user growth and product development. We are extremely selective about hiring from a cultural perspective as we value the team dynamic above all. If you are looking for a challenging, collaborative environment with ample opportunity to grow in your career and talents, we would love to hear from you.
Who We're Looking For:
- A self-starter; someone who is proactive and excels at taking initiative.
- A communicator; someone who is articulate when setting customer and vendor expectations.
- A stickler for details; someone who is organized, attentive, and focused.
- A positive force; someone who is optimistic, collaborative, and confident.
- A chameleon; someone who can embrace and thrives on change, and easily adapts to evolving priorities.
- A rising star; someone who has the desire to continuously grow and develop.
- Primarily responsible for assisting the client relations team in providing the highest level of customer support, vendor interaction, and organizational bandwidth.
- Understand our customers, and be able to articulate the value proposition, as well as our unique process.
- Support the internal technology and operations teams as we continue to hone our process and gain efficiency.
- Quickly identify areas of potential improvement and provide constructive input on resolution of issues.
- As the selected candidate becomes proficient in managing workload and understanding the business, he/she will be empowered to assume more responsibility and complex tasks.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibits competence and professionalism when dealing with internal and external partners.
- 1 to 3 years experience in client-facing operations, technology, or e-commerce is preferred, but not necessary.