Perpay Inc. is a seed stage, financial wellness, lending, and payment platform focused on bringing healthier options to consumers. We are a team of energetic and passionate professionals working in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture in a loft-style office at the heart of Midtown Village, Philadelphia. Our team members have a variety of backgrounds and experiences that span technology, e-commerce, financial markets, supply chain management, marketing, and non-profit.
Perpay is committed to improving the financial behavior of its rapidly growing user base. With an evolving consumer-facing platform, Perpay is seeking talented, creative recent graduates to help support rapid user growth and product development. We are extremely selective about hiring when it comes to culture, ambition, and attitude, as we value the team dynamic above all. If you are looking for a challenging, collaborative environment with ample opportunity to grow in your career and talents, we would love to hear from you.
Who We're Looking For:
- A recent grad; someone interested in exploring multiple professional development tracks and seeking developmental opportunities to learn.
- A self-starter; someone who is proactive and excels at taking initiative.
- A communicator; someone who is articulate when setting customer and vendor expectations.
- A stickler for details; someone who is organized, attentive, and focused.
- A positive force; someone who is optimistic, collaborative, and confident.
- A chameleon; someone who can embrace and thrives on change, and easily adapts to evolving priorities.
- A rising star; someone who has the desire to continuously grow and develop.
- Provide support to current Operations Team through customer and vendor support.
- Capture user-feedback to inform UI/UX development.
- Identify areas of improvement to the customer-facing product as well as internal process.
- As the selected candidate becomes proficient in managing workload and understanding the business, he/she will be empowered to assume more responsibility and complex tasks.
- Undergraduate degree (BA/BS)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Exhibits competence and professionalism when dealing with internal and external partners.